Lead Like a Master Coach
This presentation gets the group interacting and learning based on the secrets of the most effective coaches. It’s fun and interactive.
The group discovers:
- What really causes their team’s thinking to improve
- What to do to better engage their team
- What to do to get the team telling them more about what is really going on
- When to mentor, lead or coach
- What happens in the brain of team members who are coached
- The one activity they can engage in to earn trust
The leaders leave with takeaways they can use with their team immediately.
This presentation is for anyone who leads a team – team leads, managers, directors, vice presidents and executives.
“Peri was fabulous! We contracted her to do 3 interactive keynotes (2 on coaching and 1 on sales) for our 2-day business education event. Peri is thought leadership in action. Her content was thought-provoking, original and real. Of all the speakers, the participants asked for Peri to return for our next event. Her interactive keynotes were very engaging. I recommend Peri to anyone who is interested in providing real value to their participants.” Don Loney, Chief Learning Officer, Dragons’ Den Business School